Consultation hours are cancelled
The consultation hours on Tuesday, 23 April 2019are cancelled.
The next Get-together for students with children is at 10 May 2019, 3 p.m. to approx. 5 p.m., in the parent and child room at Botanischer Garten (Botanical Garden) B1|08, Schnittspahnstraße 2, Room 2 on the ground floor.
Part-time Studies now!
Application for part-time studies in summer semester 2019 must be submitted until Tuesday, 30th April 2019. To the application procedure
Studying with Children
TU Darmstadt has a great deal to offer students with children. Find out information about:
- The TU Darmstadt nurseries in the city centre and on the Lichtwiese
- Emergency care in the parent and child rooms and in Fluggis Abenteuerland
- Holiday games
- Financial support for childcare from the Prof. Sorin Huss Fund
- The infrastructure facilities such as parent and child rooms, nursing and changing facilities
- Assistance for students with children with regard to the examination rules
- The information package for pregnant women and young parents regarding state and university assistance
- Advice services at TU Darmstadt
All of this information and more can be found in our German-language Moodle course ‘Studying with Children (StumiK)’. In forums, we offer you the opportunity to also ask questions in English, discuss experiences and network with each other.
For a personal consultation, please contact:
+ 49 (0)6151-1627010