- The deadline to submit final papers is extended to give double the length of time (except in the Architecture degree programme)
- The deadline to achieve the minimum performance for every semester completed part-time is extended by one further semester to a maximum of four semesters
- Examinations with obligatory registration are to be taken for the first time in the subject-related semester stated in the part-time curriculum
- A part-time study year (two university semesters) counts as one subject-related semester
- The part-time course has no effect on health insurance when the correct part-time cur-riculum is selected (20 CP curriculum receives student status under social security law; 15 CP receives the right to social security benefits)
- A part-time course is not eligible for BAföG support
- If your residence permit is dependent on your university education, ac-cepting a part-time course without the approval of the immigration authorities can risk the loss of the residence permit.