Studying with Children
The Technical University of Darmstadt has a great deal to offer for students with children. Find out information about:
- The Technical University of Darmstadt nurseries in the city centre and on the Lichtwiese
- Emergency care in the parent-and-child rooms and in Fluggis Abenteuerland
- Holiday games
- Financial support for childcare from the Prof. Sorin Huss Fund
- Infrastructure facilities such as parent-and-child rooms, nursing and changing facilities
- Examination regulations for pregnant women and students with children
- Information package for pregnant women and young parents regarding state and university assistance
- Advice services at Technical University of Darmstadt
All of this information and more can be found in our German-language Moodle course ‘Studying with Children (StumiK)’. In the forums you can ask questions in English, discuss experiences and network with each other.
Our Moodle-course "Studieren mit Kind"
TheMoodle-course “Studieren mit Kind” offers up to date information about organising your studies, child care and advice services. The course material is in German, but in forums you can share experiences and build networks in English as well.
To Moodle-course “Studieren mit Kind” (TU-ID mandatory)
For reasons of health care, there will be no get-together for students with children on site until further notice.
On 18.05.2021 we offer our first online get-together for students with children! You can find more information and the registration here.
Please note that we can only offer this meeting for students of the TU Darmstadt.